World Series loses to football… and a bunch of other stuff… in the Sunday ratings
Sunday night’s primetime broadcast ratings!
1. In a head-to-head matchup, regular season football trounced baseball’s world series. Sunday Night Footballscored its usual runaway victory with 17.2 million total viewers.
2. Baseball isn’t second either. 60 Minutes claims the silver with 13.5 million.
3. Baseball isn’t third either. The NFL pregame earned 12.8 million.
4. Baseball isn’t fourth either. Madam Secretary wins that honor with 11.6 million.
5. And finally we get to the World Series with 11.0 million.
6. The Good Wife trails with 9.6 million.
7. Once Upon a Time enchanted 6.6 million. (Recap here!)