World Series comes in third in the Wednesday ratings
Tuesday night’s primetime broadcast ratings!
1. NCIS is bigger than the World Series with 17.1 total viewers.
2. Even newcomer NCIS: Los Angeles outscores the Giants vs. Royals with 16.1 million.
3. At least the World Series can take comfort in the fact that it won the night in the demo, which is all the networks really care about anyway. About 12.2 million total viewers tuned in.
4. The Voice wasn’t far behind with 12.0 million.
5. Person of Interest caught the interest of 9.4 million persons.
6. Chicago Fire wasn’t exactly on fire with just 7.5 million watching.
7. Marry Me sneaks onto the list with 5.6 million.
Also of note: ABC freshman sitcom Manhattan Love Storywith 2.6 million is getting absolutely crushed in its timeslot by The CW’s The Flash, both in total viewers and the demo. Looks like we may finally see our first cancelation of the season very soon.