Feb 28, 2018
Wednesday in the blurbs
More Leftovers, Shatner says no to space, forget these Titans, and more in the blurbs:
- WGN is going straight to series with a 13-episode order of Titans, about a feral family of lawless rednecks in the Appalachian mountains. <sarcasm> Sounds classy. </sarcasm>
- WGN is also developing Underground, a historical drama about the secret network helping slaves escape to the North before the Civil War. <sincere> Sounds promising. </sincere>
- Kevin Spacey is gonna get some Pussy Riot on House of Cards next season.
- Speaking of pussies, apparently William Shatner, ol’ Captain James T.J. Hooker Kirk himself, won’t accept Richard Branson’s offer to go where only a couple of hundred other people have gone before, namely, low Earth orbit, because he’s scared of flying. Kind of a dick move on Branson’s part to call him out of it.
- Also on HBO, The Leftovers has earned a second season.