No updates today… Wife in labor!
Sorry, your faithful editor-in-chief is much too busy to update the site today! Doctor Who and Gotham recaps will have to wait. But here’s a few interesting links to keep you entertained in the meantime:
- Game of Thrones producer Vince Gerardis is developing Kim Stanley Robinson’s Mars trilogy of novels into a series for Spike TV.
- All the hubbub over The Simpsons killing off a character in the season premiere turned out to be pretty anti-climatic. Exec producer Al Jean defends the decision.
- While we’re talking Simpsons, take The Guardian’s quiz: real reality show or gag reality show title from The Simpsons?
- When the Christian god demanded mass slaughter in the Bible, it’s different than when the Muslim god demanded mass slaughter in the Quran because what part of CHRISTIAN god do you not understand?! So says Pat Robertson. Really.
- What’s a 30-second spot on your favorite TV series cost? Ad Age looks at this season’s most expensive shows for advertisers.
- And meet the talented P.R. gurus who rep your favorite superheroes: