Thursday Night Football wins the night in a blowout
Thursday’s primetime broadcast ratings!
1. Thursday Night Football took home the trophy with a score of 11.8 million viewers. And yet, that’s just under Wednesday’s America’s Got Talent premiere, so advertisers may start wondering why they’re shelling out $500,000 per spot (the second highest rate behind Sunday Night Football).
2. With 7.3 million, the pregame show was the second highest rated show of the night, possibly because no one scheduled any 30-minute shows against it so football fans didn’t want to watch only the first half of something else.
3. Biggest Loser takes the bronze with 4.6 million.
4. At 3.99 million, the 10/9 pm rerun of Scandal just narrowly edged out…
5. …a rebroadcast of Wednesday night’s series premiere of The Mysteries of Laura, which added another 3.94 million viewer to the previous night’s 10.5 million. Damn.
6. A Grey’s Anatomy rerun pulled in 3.8 million
7. And the 9/8 pm rerun of Scandal picked up 3.6 million.