Thursday night audiences say "I love you" to The Big Bang Theory
Thursday night’s primetime broadcast ratings:
1. 16.6 Million people tuned in to see Sheldon say “I love you” to Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory.
2. Then more than a third of those people changed the station when Mom came on, holding just 10.8 million.
3. Scandal takes the bronze with 9.8 million and is now consistently ahead of…
4. …How to Get Away with Murder, which scored 9.2 million this week.
5. Two and a Half Men was close behind with 9.1 million.
6. Grey’s Anatomy scored 8.1 million.
7. Elementary was on the case with 7.1 million.