Jun 2, 2020
People who like to stay home on Friday nights also like CBS, ratings prove once again
Friday night’s primetime broadcast ratings!
1. Tom Selleck has no reason to be blue with Blue Bloods continuing to dominate the “let’s stay home” crowd on Friday nights with 10.8 million total viewers. However, the family cop drama does no better in the demo than other Friday fare will literally half the viewers or less.
2. Hawaii Five-0 is in much the same boat with 9.2 million total viewers.
3. Shark Tank is staying afloat with 7.3 million—and leading the night in the demo.
4. Newcomer Cristela definitely impressed in its series debut, earning 6.57 million total viewers, which is even a teeny bit higher than its lead-in…
5. Last Man Standing, which totaled 6.56 million.
6. The Amazing Race ran away with 6.0 million.
7. Dateline and 20/20 tied with 5.1 million.
Also of note: Utopia continues to circle the drain with just 1.87 million viewers. The CW’s revival of Whose Line Is It Anyway? does almost as well at 1.54 million… and doesn’t cost $50 million to make.