Oct 2, 2020
Friday in the blurbs
- Our list of the worst movies ever born of TV shows might get a little longer when the Power Rangers are rebooted on the big screen in 2016. I suspect they were waiting to see how the Turtles performed before making this official.
- Baby, if you ever wondered… The best TV show ever to be set in Cinncinnati is finally coming to DVD.
- Does the WWE want you to write it off as irrelevant garbage just to get away with treating its employees (i.e., the wrestlers) like shit?
- Five articles on New Mexico in 24 hours, Variety? And a gazillion more in the past month. Is this product placement or what?
- We know he can dance, but can he act? Dancing with the Stars’s Derek Hough is getting a recurring role on Nashville.
- Sean Bean’s new Legends spy series on TBS opened to mediocre ratings last night. Just over 600,000 watched live.