May 3, 2018
CBS doesn’t need the demo to dominate Friday night’s ratings
Friday night’s primetime broadcast ratings:
1. Blue Bloods earned the blue ribbon with 10.6 million total viewers, despite weak demo numbers.
2. Hawaii Five-0 grabbed the number two spot with 8.9 million, but was likewise weak in the demo.
3. Shark Tank got back in the water with 7.1 million.
4. Dateline nabbed 6.9 million, ahead of…
5. 20/20 with 6.4 million.
6. The Amazing Race ran away with 5.5 million on its new night.
7. And a rerun of The Mysteries of Laura from earlier in the week earned an impressive 4.8 million.
And now let’s all point and laugh at Utopia’s 1.9 million.