Blue Blood rerun wins a weak Friday night
Friday night primetime broadcast ratings!
1. A rerun of Blue Bloods won the night with 6.1 million viewers because Friday night TV is just that exciting.
2. A two-hour Dateline just narrowly squeezed into second place with 5.24 million.
3. We’ve got a tie for bronze medal with a new Big Brother and a rerun of Biggest Loser scoring 5.23 million each, although Big Brother more than doubled up the competition in the demo.
5. Next up, a rerun of Hawaii Five-O at 4.8 million…
6. …followed by a rerun of Shark Tank with 4.3 million…
7. …and a rerun of Last Man Standing at 4.2 million.