Help Us Arbitrarily Squish Together Important Religious Holidays With This Gorgeous Menorah Tree
You won’t be surprised at all to learn that we are all multi-culti-faith-intersectional up in here at Happy, so while we’ve been focusing on what you should give us for Christmas, we’ve also been keeping an eye out about what you should give us for Thanksgivukkah, which is a very important holiday to us because of how we get presents. This year, help us honor all aspects of our little blended faith family by getting us this combination menorah and Christmas tree. Now, this is no shoddy slapped together menorah tree, people. This is quality.
- Branches are comprised of high quality Frasier Pine garland (30 tips per foot)
- The base is made of precision cut architectural aluminum and powder coated for increased durability
- Easily assembled and disassembled for years of use
- Contemporary laser-cut Star of David accent piece
- Remarkably thin for easy placement in tighter spaces and tall enough that it can be placed behind furniture and still look beautiful.
[Now you have a choice between buying us something from our traditional Christmas list or you can help us get ecumenical dialogue-ish with one o’ these Jewish-type gifts. Freedom!]